- TransUnion (TRU) executes share purchase agreement to acquire U.K.-based Callcredit for £1 billion ($1.4 billion)
- Bloomberg reported Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) agreed to pay a $1 billion fine to The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (“OCC) for improperly charging thousands of the bank’s customers for auto insurance they didn’t need
- The Kroger Co. (KR) announced that it completed the sale of its convenience store business unit to EG Group for $2.15 billion; additionally, the company stated that it will use proceeds from the sale to accelerate its stock repurchase program and to lower its net total debt to adjusted EBITDA ratio
- USA Today reported that Verizon Communications (VZ) sold its Flickr unit to privately held SmugMug Inc.
Company & Stock News
* Click on the Dates below for News Details *