- Intuit Inc. (INTU) agreed to acquire Credit Karma, a privately-held provider of personal credit information with approximately 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K., for approximately $7.1 billion in cash and Intuit’s stock.
- e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) acquired W3LL PEOPLE, a privately-held provider of beauty products, for $27 million in cash.
- Several news outlets reported that Sony Corporation (SNE) unveiled its first 5G mobile phone, the Xperia 1 II, which includes .5mm headphone jack, a 12-megapixel triple-camera array and support for wireless charging.
- Hospitality Trust (HT) entered into binding sales contracts to sell its Blue Moon Hotel on Miami Beach and its Duane Street Hotel in New York City for $30.0 million and $20.0 million, respectively, and to sell its 50% ownership interest in the Courtyard South Boston and Holiday Inn Express South Boston for $94.0 million.
Company & Stock News
* Click on the Dates below for News Details *